I had this thought about Meg, and am reading transcripts to confirm, but this line jumped out at me from “Caged Heat.”
DEAN: Well, if he’s not fine, then you fix him.
CASTIEL: Dean, I wouldn’t know where to begin.
DEAN: Then you figure it out, Cas. Come on. I mean, the guy’s a frigging replicant. He needs his soul. Look, we get it back. And if there are complications, then we will figure out a way to deal with those, too.
It makes me just sad that Dean has such faith in Cas (and just in general), but that he says “we.” We’ll figure it out.
The irony of an angel filled with doubt and the man with no faith coming together will never cease to amaze me.
- exaggeratedspecificity likes this
- screamingfreak likes this
- bold-sartorial-statement likes this
- fandom-geek likes this
- jailbreakfiend likes this
- awydd likes this
- hedonismonabudget likes this
- fmptard reblogged this from jkateel
- troglobite likes this
- i-had-an-angelblade likes this
- angelwingsandplaid reblogged this from jkateel
- captainlafitte likes this
- zerostumbleine33 reblogged this from jkateel
- flaxarrow likes this
- kristopherlovesdeansfreckles likes this
- awkwardhufflepuff reblogged this from jkateel
- comtessedebussy likes this
- librarianoutbreak likes this
- blueskiessunshine likes this
- mirrirr likes this
- hunterangellove reblogged this from jkateel
- iwannabecomeahunter likes this
- thursdays-soldier likes this
- healedbycastiel reblogged this from jkateel
- jkateel posted this